Care to share
Share data, minutes and SMS with friends and family
For 1500 sh
3 - 5 of your close friends and family
Features & Benefits
- The accepted mode of purchase is airtime
- Consumption priority of resources follows depletion of Madaraka Life
- There are no restrictions to usage – each member can use as much or as little of the bundle as they would like
- Once resources are exhausted, customers default to the consumer PAYGO rates – @KES. 2.78- on net voice, KES. 4.5/MB for data & KES. 1.15 per SMS
- The bundle is purchased first, then the Nominator can set up the group
- The Nominator’s number is automatically added to the group
- All members of the group will have access to the same pool of resources – voice, minutes, SMS , and data. That is, resources loaded/bought by one member of the group can be accessed and used by all members of the group.
- A customer can only belong to one user group at a time
- Upon group dissolution, any remaining bundle reverts to the Nominator and all the group members are put on PAYGO rates
- The user group is set up within 24 hours from Monday to Friday
- The Ziada points go to the group Nominator (Purchaser)
- The group cannot be currently be dissolved except by reaching out to Telkom
- A member cannot leave the group unless except by reaching out to Telkom
Frequently asked questions.
This prepaid product is a large cheap bundle that can be bought and used by 3 to 5 people. It is aimed at people who would like a large data bundle but cannot afford it on their own as individuals. They can come together to buy it and also use it together. For only Kes. 1,500, customers will get 100GB of data, 200 minutes On-net, 50 minutes off-net and 200 SMS, valid for 30 days with no rollover.
- For Kes 1,500:
- 100GB data
- 200 mins On-net
- 50 mins Off-net
- 200 Any network SMS
- 30 days from the date of purchase
- No. of subscribers
- 3 to 5 subscribers per group
- Unlimited usage by subscribers until exhaustion or elapse of the validity period.
A Nominator/ group leader will purchase the bundle through USSD code *444#.
The nominator will first purchase the bundle. Then, the nominator will follow prompts and add up to 4 numbers of individuals who wish to subscribe to the Changa bundle service. The nominator’s number will be added automatically and they need not add their own number. The nominator will then be prompted to complete the group, then confirm the numbers added. After confirmation, the group will be set up within 24 hours from Monday – Friday. After group setup, the customers can start using the Changa Bundle.
The user group is set up within 24 hours, between Mondays to Friday, after request.
Validity is limited to 30 days from the date of purchase with no roll over.
New and existing prepaid customers in groups of not more than 5 individuals can subscribe to the Changa bundle. Family members and close friend groups are encouraged.
Yes. However, a subscriber can be in only one user group at a time
The Changa bundle can be purchased through airtime.
There are no restrictions. Each member can use as much or as little as they would like. Additionally, all group members will share the resources of the other group members. In addition to the Changa Bundle, all the other bundles and airtime of the group members that was purchased individually will also be accessible for use by the whole group.
If a customer who is part of the Changa Bundle group buys a bundle, that bundle will also be available for the rest of the group members.
- Customers will by default be charged the PAYGO rates of:
- On-net voice – 2.78sh
- Off-net voice – 4.3sh
- Data – 4.5sh/ MB
The Bundle cannot rollover. Subscribers will have to purchase a fresh bundle.
Simply Dial *444# and follow the prompts.
Any member of the group will be able to view the Bundle balance.
Simply dial *444# and follow the prompts.
All members of the group can view group members by dialing *444# and following the prompts.
To exit the group, customers will our call Customer care help line through 100 to be removed from the group.
To dissolve the group, customers will call Customer care help lines through 100 to dissolve the group.
Upon group dissolution, any remaining bundle reverts to the Nominator and all the group members revert to PAYGO rates.
Ziada points will go to the nominator or purchaser.
The offer is only open to prepaid Telkom customers.