Position: Direct Sales Agent
Reporting to: Shop Manager
Department: Mobile Sales.
To promote Telkom products and service, identify customer needs and propose best solutions. Ensure customer satisfaction by offering excellent customer service. To achieve set sales and operations target
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell Telkom services and products;
- Welcome customers into the shop and identify customers’ needs and propose the best solutions; optimise customers’ accounts and proactive cross-sell and up-sell;
- Proactive attitude to look for clients and use all the necessary tools to achieve results;
- Make all necessary settings on Modems, Routers, Computers, Laptops, Phones or any other devices purchased by customer in order to maximise the utilisation of data or voice services;
- Establish and improve customer relations and immediately escalate difficult situations to the shop manager;
- Ensure advanced management of merchandise stock & participate fully as required in merchandise inventory;
- Perform cash and stock management activity for products and service;
- Offer technical support and customer care to clients;
- Achieve and maintain the minimum product knowledge score of not less than 90%;
- Participate in the weekly online quiz. The variable commission will not be paid to staff who did not participate in the online weekly.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in business related field, or CPA part II
- At least 1 year experience in related field ( preferably sales, customer relations or merchandising)
- Good knowledge of modern communication techniques: laptops (Windows, iOS, Linus systems), tablets, smartphones and routers
- Computer skills and internet user skills
- Honesty and integrity.
- Planning and organizing and pro-active approach.
- Team-work, communication and co-operation.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressured time.
- Self-motivated able to work under minimum supervision.
- Customer and business focused attitude
- Knowledge of different handsets and their performances.
- Interest for new mobile technology and awareness of the market.
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 19th October 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.