Position: Prepaid Product Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Products and Services
To job holder will Drive E2E product development processes for products, processes and initiatives from concept through to post launch.
He/she will also Drive mobile revenues by ensuring products rolled out achieve business targets, enhance customer experience and are cost effective.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and define Mobile requirements for products rollout
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility and design optimization
- Ensure that the marketing requirements are understood by the delivery teams – Technology and external vendors
- Drive in the tender process for critical marketing projects
- Research and monitor existing customer base and industry developments and identify potential new product opportunities
- Coordinate E2E product development process, using the approved process
- Ensure all products are properly documented, processes are defined and cascaded to all teams internally
- Develop test plans, coordinate end user tests (UATs) to ensure the functional requirements are met
- Prepare product board briefs ,Design and develop business cases, in coordination with the Finance team
- Training - coordinate Training Of Trainers for new products and organize frequent refresher trainings
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Collect post launch feedback and design products improvements.
- Manage internal stakeholders, and external stakeholders
- Partners on boarding on strategic collaborations
- Contracts negotiations with business partners for mutual benefit
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to the mobile team
- Escalate any product issues in a timely fashion, in liaison with Customer facing teams (Customer care, Retail &Online)
- Bi-weekly products update
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- BSc in Business Administration, IT or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience, as a product development manager preferably in ICT industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio and Excel
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Proven work experience as a Products & Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Customer focused and detail oriented
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 19th October 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.