Position: Product Manager- Enterprise Mobility
Reporting to: Head of Marketing-Enterprise Division
Department: Enterprise Division
Responsible for the EMM Product and Solutions Portfolio to include Mobile Postpaid, Voice and Postpaid Data, VAS and Machine-to-Machine services for the Enterprise Business segments. Also responsible for developing, launching and life cycle management of Mobile Enterprise Solutions Portfolio and following execution of various marketing actions to deliver business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of set targets on the mobile products through innovative offers and campaigns
- Alignment of mobile products to ensure optimal profitability while remaining competitive in the market.
- Timely execution and follow through of offers and campaigns within the products portfolio
- Constant liaison with other stakeholders (Marketing P&S development, Customer Care, Sales, commercial communication) to ensure that the products are working according to specifications and follow-up of problems identified and their resolution
- Frequent market visits to the Retail outlets, customer care centers & customer visits to ensure products rolled out are well understood and customers queries timely responded to
- Define the segment/products matrix with the positioning of mobile products & services for the company’s enterprise segment
- For each product, establish the marketing mix: product, pricing, communication plan, distribution plan
- Produce and present pre-opportunity studies for new P&S: market and revenues assessment, customer needs and value proposition, high-level product description.
- Produce and present opportunity studies with detailed functional product description and customer journey as well as a full business plan
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or IT related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in similar position from a reputable organization (minimum 5+ years)
- Business-minded with strong abilities to design and drive revenue-generating initiatives
- Strong coordination skills, to be able to efficiently follow-up actions plans involving several stakeholders
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organization both within Marketing function as well as outside (Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required to communicate analysis, findings and recommendations to internal customers
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Strong market perception and understanding to select actions with the highest chances of success and growth
- Good knowledge of product marketing basics: marketing mix, exploiting market research materials
- A previous experience in retail sales is a plus
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication / presentation skills (oral & written)
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 31st July 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.