Reporting to the Head of Agent Network – The incumbent will monitor 3rd party agency & MFS distribution staff, Agents and Merchants performance against set quality standards to ensure compliance and achievement of distributions KPIs in the MFS Department. The Executives will also help to monitor and deliver a high compliance culture within the MFS distribution function.
Spend time in trade engaging with the trade teams, agents and merchants on work ways and get better understanding of their environment and seek to enhance performance by meeting their needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor adherence to set standards by following approved guidelines and audits activities of staff, Agents and Merchant on processes defined
- Continuously seek avenues to improve and enhance work ways for smooth trade execution.
- Ensure Quality Assurance records are constantly updated by checking and ensuring that all records loaded on database are accurate
- Generate regular comprehensive reports regarding monitoring activities (for internal and external audits) and offer recommendation to the regional leadership and the business at large
- Evaluate the operating standards and SLAs of agents and Merchants, provide timely feedback
- Visit the assigned retailers and collect the data required as guided for audit purposes.
- Visit the provided list of merchandise locations and validate the presence as per the GPS coordinates given and defined picture of success.
- Visit the assigned Agents/Merchants and validate the infrastructure requirements as stipulated.
- Engage the assigned distribution team on the ground and evaluate the knowledge levels as guided.
- Coordinate with the training section to identify and address the coaching or training requirement of staff in order to improve performance based on their findings in trade
- Support in ensuring employees are updated and trained on new products, services and processes. The incumbent will be responsible in ensuring the staff under his / her docket are adhering to the set standards.
- Track and communicate progress of staff daily, weekly and monthly to ensure focused execution
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field
- 2-4 years relevant experience ( in a sales and distribution and/or operations role)
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage
- Adept in administration demonstrating a deep understanding in the adherence and formation of processes
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets
- Team player
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 18th January 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.