Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery and Projects – Carrier Services, the job holder will be required to provide quality service to the customer processes post implementation to increase customer satisfaction and retention. He/She will also be responsible for the provision of technical support to customers whilst maintaining a proactive service relationship with the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage own projects within the agreed customer contractual agreement.
- Manage the required technical submarine stock within the financial budget limits.
- Provide feedback concerning financial variances on project budgets and project inventory.
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of the company.
- Provide customer support regarding technical problem solving, billing issues and service quality
- Provide regular reports to customers on service quality assurance as per SLA requirements
- Drive the resolution of customer and internal project and service issues
- Communicate all planned and un-planned maintenance work to the affected customers and relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange and attend regular customer meetings together with the Key Account Managers to review the monthly customer reports and service improvement programs.
- Provide regular project progress to the customer and sales.
- Coordinate and monitor projects tasks to increase post-sales quality performance
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to obtain fault history of persistent and/recurrent customer concerns with a view of understanding the root causes and addressing the underlying issues.
- Manage customer-requested changes to operational services in accordance with the company’s change management process.
- Provide regular reports to management on customer issues and service performance.
- Review and measure service quality assurance together with Technology
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance with relevant stakeholders to identify to minimize disruption and/or degradation of the quality of service
- Develop and implement programs to proactively address any performance issues and track actions required to resolve recurring incidents to optimize service
- Assist with customer and service data review and maintenance on the system
- Measure and analyse performance of service offered such as fault management, usage, pricing etc.
- Participate in project management, planning and execution of customer projects especially on service improvement projects.
- Ensure the compliance with policies and procedures to support governance and risk management.
- Provide information concerning own training needs and support training interventions
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, business management or equivalent, MBA would be an added advantage
- 4-6 years experience in Service and Project Management, Telecoms solution implementation, Telecommunications Networks experience and Relationship Management
- Quality Assurance / Service Management Skills
- Project Management skills
- Financial and Commercial Analysis skills – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 18th January 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.