Position: Regional Business Manager- Coast
Reporting to: Head of SME & Regional Business
Department: Enterprise Division
To implement and drive the sales strategy and action plans for the sales and distribution of Telkom product and services for SME Enterprise customers within a specified region. Furthermore, must facilitate and enable the meeting of sales targets and revenue margins across the customer network within the region. Will also be responsible for consistently achieving sales targets and growth plans for the region, relationship management with key SME customers and leading the sales team through effective people management practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the budget of the sales team within the region and ensure sales are done cost effectively
- Monitor and measure the profitability levels of customers within the region
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner and customer’s business within the region
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and facilitate the continuous growth of the customer base within the region
- Forecast and achieve sales for the relevant market segments within the region
- Address and resolve escalated issues from sales team and customers
- Ensure the effective management of the customer account and timeous problem solving
- Ensure the delivery of expected sales delivery and performance of the sales team within the region
- Conduct analysis of customer, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Compile action plans to grow specific product and service categories within the region
- Communicate changes in processes, product or service changes, promotions and any other developments of the company to the sales team within the region
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in sales & Marketing or Business Administration or IT with strong bias in sales. Master’s degree is desirable but not a requirement.
- 3 - 5 years in Sales & Marketing Management or Business administration and management
- Team Leadership & Management Skills
- Relationship Management
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 12th September 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.