Position: Service Delivery & Project Specialist
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery & Projects
Department: Carrier Services
To ensure that the solutions are optimised for cost and profit. Also responsible for managing the efficient and effective delivery and end to end implementation of secure orders in accordance with the set project management standards and process so as to ensure timely and accurate first-time delivery on all customer orders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the projects within the agreed customer contractual agreement.
- Plan and execute the management of required technical submarine stock within the financial budget limits
- Provide feedback concerning financial variances on project budgets and project inventory
- Provide regular project progress to the customer and sales
- Ensure customer satisfaction by implementation of project within SLA
- Resolve customer and internal project and service issues through engagement with required stakeholders
- Coordinate and monitor projects tasks up to billing and ensure proper hand over to post-sales management
- Provide inputs into service improvement and implementation plans
- Coordinate the feasibility review of sales proposals between stakeholders
- Coordinate the stakeholders’ involvement across the project lifecycle
- Plan and execute maintenance and capacity growth projects for the submarine cables network
- Monitor the availability of required stock and provide projections of stock levels
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Data Processing or Business Management from a recognized institution
- Experience: 3 -5 years – Project Management, Telecoms solution implementation, Telecommunications Networks
- Project Management
- Financial & Commercial Analyses
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 19th September 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.