Expression of Interest for Provision of an End to End Process Transformation & Digitization Platform
Telkom Kenya Limited (TELKOM) is an integrated communications solutions provider with a wide range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers in the country. We are proud to play a prominent role in the information and communications technology sector, serving millions of Kenyans across the country.
We offer mobile telephony services under the GSM platform, fixed line telephony, broadband Internet and mobile financial solutions under T-Kash.
1. OBJECTIVE / PURPOSE OF THE EOI:
TELKOM intends to engage services of a reputable supplier for the supply and delivery of a system that will enable end to end (company-wide) process transformation and digitization based on industry standard best practices and best-of-breed commercially available off the shelf (COTS) IT systems.
The functions that we require from the system are as below:
1. Active Inventory
a) Site Management
b) Inventory Management
c) IT Inventory Management
d) Passive-Data Management
e) PO Management Module
f) Financial Management Module
g) Unmapped Inventory Report
h) Warehouse Management
j) Asset Tracking Management
2. IT Inventory
a) IT Asset Discovery
b) Reporting Dashboards
3. Passive Inventory
a) Passive Inventory Portal
b) Mobile Application
2. EOI RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS / INSTRUCTIONS:
Responses to this RFI, both Technical & Commercial shall be submitted separately through email to the Supply Chain team as below:
Christine Ogwayo (Category Manager) – email@example.com
Silvester Kiio (Sourcing Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1. EOI Schedule (Closing Date and Submission Timelines):
Activity Event Date
EOI Issue 14th July 2023
Confirmation of Intent to Participate 17th July 2023
Deadline of Submission of Q&A 21st July 2023
Deadline for Submission of Responses 31st July 2023
EOI RESPONSE STRUCTURE
2.2. SUPPLIER INFORMATION:
- Name of the Tenderer ________________________
- Email address ________________________
- Telephone number ________________________
- Physical Address ________________________
- Postal address ________________________
- PIN number ________________________
- Year of Establishment ________________________
- Similar past experience with Details of Contracts executed till date (Please give details of contracts executed
previously, along with documentary proof thereof
- Documents to be attached:
- Certificate of registration
- Company profile
- PIN number
- Clients portfolio
- 3 client references (as per attached excel file format)
- Key technical staff (as per attached excel file format)
2.3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Respondents must be able to demonstrate that they can offer a range of guaranteed Service Level Agreements
a) Training Services
- Briefly describe your company’s training services and methods for delivering training. Is training curriculum tailored to implementation specifications or is it generic?
- Indicate if on job training shall be offered during implementation and after go live.
b) Customer Support
- Describe your company’s ongoing support and services.
- What are your support hours? Average response time?
- Type of issue tracking system?
- Availability of on-site support and troubleshooting?
- Average response times for bug fixes and enhancement requests?
- Shall a manual be provided during implementation of the project and after?
- List five reference accounts. Include one that has been using your system for over five years, one was that purchased within the last year, and one that is deployed in a telecommunications firm.
- Include the company name, contact name and title, phone number, email address and brief project description for each reference.
- References must be willing to discuss the technical and performance aspects of the installed solutions(s).
PRICING SCHEDULE (COMMERCIAL REQUIREMENT):
Respondents are requested to provide indicative pricing for all elements of the proposed/recommended solution.
For the avoidance of doubt the submission of indicative pricing is not an offer to provide the goods and services at that price, but the supplier’s best estimate of the likely price. This information is required for Telkom Kenya’s financial planning and to assist in the formation of the subsequent RFP or RFQ.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION TIMELINES:
Based on your experience, please provide indicative high level implementation timelines from date of signing of contract. Also list any dependencies which in your opinion could impact the proposed timelines.
Other relevant documents such as product literature, catalogues, detailed specs, servicing dealers, price lists should be included in this section.