Ditch those emails…
Connect on the Cloud.
Project-oriented places you create that bring people, content, and communications together. In these hubs, your teams can chat, meet, organize, and manage through their web browser or
Video conference participants
1 to 1 Video
Chat & Messaging
Desktop & Application share
Continuous participant presence view on screen
Phone dial- In
Frequently asked questions.
Telkom Bulk Sms is a platform for sending multiple SMS to multiple phones faster and easier.
- Supports Alpha numeric
- Usage alerts
- Instant delivery
- Flexible SMS bundles
- No access fees or hidden setup costs
It’s a prepaid payment plan.
No. Bulk SMS operates on a prepaid basis. You simply purchase SMS bundles and use them as and when you need to. There is no monthly fee, no set up fee, and no contract fee involved when using our SMS service.
Payments can be done at the nearest Telkom shop
- SMS Resellers
- Institutions (Government, Churches, Educational, Financial)
- Apply at http://18.104.22.168:8888/bulksms/
- Download, Sign and Return your contract to any Telkom shop or Head Office at Telkom Plaza Ralph Bunche Rd to the attention of MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- Once approved then a confirmation email with login credentials to order will be shared
- Place your order on the portal
- Receive Order confirmation and invoice via email
- Make your payments at any Telkom shop or through the Telkom bank account as per invoice
- Receive email confirmation with Portal link to allow the use of the BULK SMS
- Begin to use the BULK SMS service
- View Reports
Yes. The Bulk SMS portal allows you to load a file with the recipients numbers
Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS can be sent out to any number on any Kenyan network
Yes. All the messages will be masked as per customer requirement. For example the message will read Business A instead of a number 1234
The smallest SMS package is KES 15,000
A maximum of 160 characters (spaces included) per SMS.