Keep the business going
on your preferred rates
For Corporates & SMEs
- Full postpaid- Gives you unlimited talk time
- iControl-Postpaid offer Customer chooses limit of their package-1k-100k
- CUG-Voice offer that allows for free calls within a group
- For Individuals
- Ongea-A postpaid bundle offer with 2 packages sh.1000 & ksh 3000
Frequently asked questions.
Telkom postpaid plans give you flexibility & convenience which is essential for good customer experience while ensuring that that you get the best value for your money.
Simply visit a Telkom shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you.
- For Corporates & SMEs.
- Full postpaid- Gives you unlimited talk time.
- iControl-Postpaid offer Customer chooses limit of their package-1k-100k.
- CUG-Voice offer that allows for free calls within a group.
- For Individuals.
- Ongea-A postpaid bundle offer with 2 packages sh.1000 & ksh 3000.
- Certificate of Registration.
- PIN Certificate.
- National ID.
- Fill an application form.
- Individual line (Ongea).
- National ID.
- You can buy a postpaid or prepaid data bundle if you are on iControl or Ongea.
- To get a postpaid data bundle contact your key account Manager Or visit your nearest Telkom shop.
- To buy a prepaid data bundle dial *124#.
Roaming is only available for pure postpaid customers, with an additional deposit of KES 5,000.
- When your postpaid account has been temporarily disconnected, you will not be able to make any regular calls, send text messages or use your mobile Internet. To have your account re-activated.
- Call 0800200000 or 020 4600200 or write to email@example.com.
- Contact your Key Account Manager.
- You can pay your bill using:
- Visa; MasterCard; Mobile Money; KCB Mobile; Equity Eazy 24-7; Co-op Mobile and Chase Mobile. Simply follow this link http://www.telkom.co.ke/payments/